Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hard Candy's Tinted Lip Balm in Fishnet #407

Hello Bloggers!
Well I won't waste time by beating around the bush, I was given
Hard Candy's Tinted Lip Balm in Fishnet #407 
the other day, and this is my full review on it.


Packaging: The sticker around the cap of the tube is not attractive, but it can easily be peeled off. The pink tint of the balm is absolutely brilliant in person!

Smell: It smells like a lip balm I had when I was younger. It's kind of a cross between a lemon bar and a funky fruity perfume.

Feel: This lip balm feels great on your lips, it doesn't feel sticky or overly moist. It gives your lips the perfect balance between glossy and tinted. When I put it on, my lips have that "just bitten pink look" with the shiny, glossy look that you would get by putting on vaseline or a clear lip gloss.

Price: I was given this lip balm as a gift, but I did some research and found it at Walmart for as little as $3.00

Overall: Out of five stars I would rate this lip balm a 4. It really works above and beyond the call of duty for a tinted lip balm, but the smell and taste are a bit of a turn off. Other than that, the balm gives great moisture, decent color and lasts for a very long time.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment