Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Make Up Forever Professionals HD Foundation

Ok, I have to talk about this product because it is absolutely one of my favorite products that I have ever used!
Make Up Forever Professionals HD Foundation #128

This foundation is so amazing! I honestly can't praise it enough!

Packaging: The bottle is simple but sleek, exactly what you expect from something called "professional". It isn't too heavy, but when it comes to make up, it's nice to know that you didn't just buy air like with potato chips. There is actual product in there!

Smell: There really isn't one.

Feel/Coverage: This foundation goes on so smooth and makes your skin feel like a babies bottom! It leaves you face feeling and looking smooth and radiant. The coverage is off the charts with this foundation. It will even out your skin and help to blend in all of those horrible unwanted bumps or red spots. It has a bit of a shimmer to it, but nothing crazy. Don't worry you won't look like you stuck your face into Ke$ha's glitter filled purse. I don't usually get oily when I wear this, if I do, then it is usually on very hot days, and it doesn't dry me out. It fits me just right.

Price: Now, this is my only negative about this foundation. The price at Sephora is a whopping $40.00! I would normally think that $40.00 is way to much for make up of any kind, but in this case, foundation is well exactly that, it is the foundation for all of your make up. If it sucks, chances are that the rest of your look will too.

Overall: I have gone through about three of these bottles. While the price may be a bit steep, it is definitely worth the cost. Out of five stars I would rate this product at a 5. It has amazing coverage, it feels terrific on your skin, it will last all day (with a primer and a press powder) and each bottle lasts for about 2-3 months. I have recommended it to all of my friends and I LOVE IT!

5

No comments:

Post a Comment